The Silver Lake Reservoirs Conservancy has always been an all-volunteer non-profit, and has thus relied heavily on the donated service of its board members (who number 80+ over its 28-year history!) as well as community members. It has also gratefully acknowledged financial support from local businesses and individuals over the years.
There are currently a number of ways you can help SLRC meet its objectives of serving Silver Lake and reservoir user communities. You can:
- Make a tax-deductible contribution in any amount, anytime. Donate here.
- Sponsor a bench along the path or in the Meadow Park. Details available here.
- Patronize any of the local restaurants we partner with – Alimento, L&E Oyster Bar, and The Black Cat. Let them know you appreciate and want to help support the work of SLRC.
- Ask your favorite Silver Lake restaurants to consider partnering with SLRC. If you do so, let us know below.
- Join us for any of our periodic community volunteer beautification events at the reservoir, including our landscaping project on Armstrong Avenue (adjacent to the Meadow Park).
- Help us with our ongoing work by donating your time and skills in graphic design, writing, lobbying, organizing, managing, etc.